Visiting Lincoln City
Travelers to Lincoln City give high marks for the beaches, casinos, and shopping. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants. You'll find 2053 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lincoln City
Attractions like Lincoln City Skate Park and Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio are fun for everyone, not just kids. The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Connie Hansen Garden and Roads End State Recreation Site. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlet Center is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Lincoln City, you'll be able to select from 459 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shearwater Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Pacific View Lodging @ SeaGypsy - Our customers love the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this condo. This 3-star condo features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Salmonberry Inn & Beach House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lincoln City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 67.28 inches of rain falls on Lincoln City each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F