Visitors to Lipari are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Lipari Castle and Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano. In Lipari, there are 118 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lipari
The city's natural beauty is on display at Canneto Beach, Papesca Beach, and Bianca Beach. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Marina Lunga and Porto Pignataro are sights to visit. Other notable sights to explore include Lipari Castle and Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano.
In Lipari, you'll find 118 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Borgo Eolie - Amenities at this property include an outdoor pool and a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Mea - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Villetta - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its beach locale and room size.
Dressing for Lipari
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lipari is 1.02 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F