Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Lisbon from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Lisbon Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2019
Lisbon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Lisbon and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 133 hotels or accommodations that accept pets.
Planning Your Trip to Lisbon
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lisbon is 27.60 inches
Exploring Lisbon with Your Pet
Known for its monuments and museums, Lisbon has lots to offer visitors including its architecture, castle, and cathedral. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Santa Justa Elevator and Rossio Square. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Castle of Sao Jorge and Lisbon Cathedral (Se). If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Mini Zoo-plantas Pássaros, Peixes e Aquários, Lda, Companhia dos Bichos, or Divasa-farmavic Portugal Lda..