Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Only a weekend away so good enough but wouldn't want to stay there for to long. I think this hotel was once very grand and impressive but needs a fortune spending on it to get it back to it's former glory, Very old looking and tatty but it has character, ok in general but don't expect luxury, in ...
The staff was friendly, helpful, and the hotel looked like it had been somewhat recently redone. The location was excellent, easy for us to get around to popular sights in the city. The rooms were really nice and there were nice touches like a separate full tub and nice bath products. Staff recommended ...
Excellent location 2 minutes from the car park on Dale St. Very modern hotel beautifully renovated, staff were very helpful and pleasant. The room was clean and perfect for our one night the only downside is that the windows don't open so there is no natural ventilation only air-con. I would still ...
Hotel in great location 5 mins from lime st station.2 mins from shopping centre ,5 mins to pier head so can walk most places .staff in hotel friendly & 12 o'clock check out is very good.
Wonderfully situated for sightseeing, trips out, eating places, couldn't have found a better place. Staff really friendly and helpful, stored suitcase for us on our departure day. Breakfast kept us going all day, good choice. Looking forward to coming back very soon.
Tired decor but room rate was good. Only downside for me was it was very muggy and hot during my stay in Liverpool and there was no air in the room. Window would only open a certain amount for safety reasons. Obviously due to age of hotel no air con but would have been nice to have option of use ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Liverpool hotel! Finding the best home away from home during your Merseyside trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Liverpool. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Liverpool hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Merseyside is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Liverpool has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Merseyside has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Liverpool is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to have fun. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?