Overview of ibis Styles London Southwark – near Borough Market
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 2 Twin Beds (The Duet)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (The Queen)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (The Works)
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, View
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, ibis Styles London Southwark – near Borough Market is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss ZSL London Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Borough Underground Station is 7 minutes by foot and London Bridge Underground Station is 10 minutes.
- Borough Market - 5 min walk
- Tate Modern - 8 min walk
- The Shard - 9 min walk
- London Bridge - 14 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 15 min walk
- Borough Underground Station - 7 min walk
- London Bridge Station - 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 52 min drive
- Clinks Bar - 1 min walk
- Kitchen@The Bridge - 2 min walk
- O Ver - 2 min walk
- Ethical Caffeine - 2 min walk
- Lantana Cafe - 2 min walk
About this property
ibis Styles London Southwark – near Borough Market
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 26 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Styles London Southwark
- ibis Styles London Southwark Rose Hotel
- ibis Styles Rose
- ibis Styles Rose Hotel
- ibis Styles Rose Hotel London Southwark
- London Southwark Rose
- Hotel Southwark Rose
- Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose England
- Southwark Rose Hotel
- Southwark Rose London
- ibis Styles London Southwark – near Borough Market Hotel
- ibis Styles London Southwark – near Borough Market London
- ibis Styles London Southwark – near Borough Market Hotel London
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
All the staff w were very friendly and smiley. I enjoyed sitting there and I highly appreciate their support and help.