Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Hammersmith, walk to Hammersmith Apollo
Popular property highlights
Located in Hammersmith, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Hammersmith Apollo, Westfield London Shopping Centre, and Craven Cottage Stadium. Kensington Palace and Stamford Bridge Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms.
All 630 rooms offer free WiFi, iPod docks, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee makers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and nightlife
- Clean guestrooms
Novotel London West
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 18579 square feet (1726 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel London West is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 33
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 1726
- Number of meeting rooms - 32
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 18579
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 630
- Number of floors - 9
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Artisan - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Aroma - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 36 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- London West Novotel
- Novotel Hotel London West
- Novotel London West
- Accor London West
- London Novotel
- Novotel London West England
- Novotel London West Hotel London
- Novotel London West Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.