See yourself rambling through the city center of a new city, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite environment all around you. However, there is one draw you have been especially prepared for: Lotus Pond. For years, you've wanted to go there, and now is the moment to check it off.
Accommodation Nearby Lotus Pond
Hotels near Lotus Pond
Long after you and your family have gone home, those special moments spent at Lotus Pond will linger in the front of your mind.
Kaohsiung, the city it is found in, is a place that many visitors love exploring.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Lotus Pond, there are at least 15 hotels to choose from. One of the more well-known hotels is the Jiaqing Hotel, just 2 miles away. Other options are the Asen Theme Suite Arena Hall, 0.6 miles away, and the Juban Export, only 1 mile away.
Within the general area are some value-for-money hotels if you're wanting to keep prices low while you're traveling. The Welcome The Sun Enjoy The Moon (1 mile away) and the Yu-wu guest house (0.4 miles away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
Those seeking to enjoy a touch of the high life will love this area's upmarket accommodations. The Luna's House and the Green light Nanping Hall 2 are within arm's reach at modest distances of only 0.9 miles for the first and 1 mile for the latter.
Want to begin your day with a coffee boost? 系前縁 (高雄市左營區孔營路78號) makes coffee and pastries to busy travelers and savvy locals. Mixed drinks and cheer is what makes this bar so special. Find Wakey Wakey Lakeview Cafe & Bar (新庄 仔 路 46 號 蓮池 潭 西 南方 陸 域, 左營區) only 0.3 miles from Lotus Pond.
Make sure you reserve time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Lotus Pond:
- Beiji Xuantian Shangdi is a place built for worship embedded with rich history.
- The time you spend at Spring and Autumn Pavillions will provide you with a wider understanding of the local culture.
- Make time to visit Tianfu Palace, this fascinating and important palace has remained here for generations.
- The tranquil setting at Dragon Tiger Tower gives you an opportunity to clear your mind.
- You will be able to have a look at stunning architectural designs at Kaohsiung Confucius Temple.
Visitors to Lotus Pond often get there by light rail. Zuoying Station is the closest station and is just 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Kaohsiung provides everything you want, so you will definitely find locales near Lotus Pond that you'll fall in love with. Kaohsiung welcomed more than a few arrivals in the recent year, so get going. You can roam boldly when it comes time to make your reservation, too: new admirers of all types would suggest their Kaohsiung hotel to their colleagues. Find all the tips and tricks you're looking for.
- And we offer relaxing accommodations for all sorts, from large families to teams of two.
- Rooms in Kaohsiung accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- The concierge service at hotels near Lotus Pond will be grand as you might expect near such a magnificent monument.
Hotels close to Kaohsiung received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our broad registry of hotels near Lotus Pond, your preferred site awaits.
You'll still have plenty to do in Kaohsiung with Lotus Pond done.
- Kaohsiung excursions have been only for those in the know until recently, but soaring numbers of bookings mean now is the moment to book.
- Kaohsiung also knows its stuff when it comes to customized treatment after some hours spent on its abundant activities.
- Be cultured about regional history, then enjoy the nightlife to end the exploration right.
Pack your things, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Kaohsiung, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Lotus Pond. Book today!