Visiting Lower Sackville
Visitors can enjoy all that Lower Sackville has to offer including its museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Halifax Citadel and Public Gardens Park.
- You'll find 151 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Halifax
- The closest major airport is in Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lower Sackville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fultz House Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Halifax Citadel and Public Gardens Park.
As you start planning your visit to Lower Sackville, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 70 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- ALT Hotel Halifax Airport is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from central Lower Sackville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Enfield can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the center of Lower Sackville. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Halifax can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Seasons Inn Halifax is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Lower Sackville. This 2.5-star hotel in Halifax features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Lower Sackville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lower Sackville is 1.89 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F