When you envision a fresh spot, you perhaps see yourself sauntering around the streets, staring up at the marvellous nature or the monuments wherever you look. But Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market is one thing you're prepared for in particular. For years, it has been on your bucket list, and now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Nearby Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market
Hotels near Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market
Stopping at Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market is sure to be interesting.
It is positioned in Halifax, the state's capital and an exciting destination for tourists from all over.
Tourists are pleased to discover that there are as many as 25 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel is just 0.8 miles from Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market. Additional popular options include the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown, 0.5 miles away, and the Prince George Hotel, 0.7 miles away.
Tighten your belt and save your pennies by stopping a few nights at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. Located 0.5 miles away is the Cambridge Suites Hotel, but you could also look at the Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown if you want a choice. It's only 0.4 miles away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere to stay that's extra special, you'll find plenty of upmarket options within walking distance. Make sure you check out the Westin Nova Scotian, just 0.1 miles away, and the Hollis Halifax a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, 0.5 miles away.
Approximately 0.3 miles from Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market you will stumble upon Tim Hortons (1047 Barrington Street, Halifax). This coffee shop is graced with guests who need a caffeine fix. That said, if you're craving something more hearty, take a brisk walk to The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse (5136 Prince Street, Halifax).
Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Score a deal at Halifax Seaport and experience the excitement of this busy market.
- Pier 21 National Historic Site contains interesting exhibits on the way this region developed.
- Government House allows amateur historians the opportunity to view a residence of historic prominence.
- “History flows forward in rivers of beer,” said a discerning man. Why don't you embrace the opportunity to visit Alexander Keith's Brewery and learn a bit about the place where this popular beverage is created.
- A striking landmark, George's Island Lighthouse has been a beacon for many sailors over the years, and it's an ideal place to take a few photos if you are in the area.
The rail terminal, Halifax Train Station, is located 0.08 miles from Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's inventory of Halifax rooms delivers everything you want, so you can be certain to get a place to stay near Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market you'll appreciate. Halifax was a pretty favored place last year, so you will not be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations you're looking for you'll find right here. You can rest assured when reservation time hits, too: many new admirers would propose their Halifax hotel to a friend.
- The guest service at accommodation close to Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a lovely monument.
- And we have suites that are snug for all individuals, including families and travelers on their own.
- "Neat, orderly, and ready to greet you" is the end game for Halifax hotel rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Halifax suites received additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that. We see your favorite place in your future with Expedia's big list of hotels near Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market.
After you've checked Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market off your list, there are still further things to do in Halifax.
- Halifax excursions haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but reservations have been on the rise, meaning today is the day to book.
- Halifax also knows a thing or two about personalized service after some hours spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude the good times; the next day, get cultured about the region's background.
Paying a visit to Halifax is definitely the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market from Expedia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet some breathtaking selfies!