Find Hotels in Machynlleth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Machynlleth has to offer including the museums, forests, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. In Machynlleth, there are 36 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Machynlleth
A favorite place to visit in the city is Centre for Alternative Technology. Additionally, you'll find Cader Idris Mountain and Aberdyfi Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Machynlleth. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Brigands Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wynnstay Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Macdonald Plas Talgarth Holiday Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Machynlleth
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Machynlleth Station or Dovey Junction Station. Machynlleth might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Machynlleth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Machynlleth each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Machynlleth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Machynlleth, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Machynlleth?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Machynlleth?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Ynys Hir Wildlife Reserve?
What about the best place to stay near Centre for Alternative Technology?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Machynlleth?
What are some accommodations with pools in Machynlleth?
Recent reviews of Machynlleth hotels
More trip options
- Machynlleth Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Machynlleth Airports
- Hotels near Popular Machynlleth Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Machynlleth
- More Hotel Options in Machynlleth
- More Popular Hotels in Wales
- Other Hotels near Machynlleth, Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends