Find Hotels in Mafra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2019
Visitors to Mafra are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, coffeehouses, and parks. Top sights around the area include Castle of Sao Jorge, Sintra National Palace, and Quinta da Regaleira.
- You'll find 3367 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Cascais (CAT), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mafra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Tapada Nacional de Mafra Park, Iberian Wolf Recuperation Center, and Santa Marta Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aldeia Tipica and Mosteiro Palacio Nacional de Mafra.
In Mafra, there are 192 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- You and the sea - Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Ericeira can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Vila Gale Ericeira - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ericeira can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Casa das Aguarelas - This 3-star guesthouse in Ericeira features free WiFi and a terrace. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Popular places to see around the area include Castle of Sao Jorge, located 20 mi (32.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Sintra National Palace, which is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away.
Dressing for Mafra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mafra is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mafra?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mafra, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mafra?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mafra?
What's the best place to stay in Ericeira?
What's a favorite place to stay in Coxos Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Mafra?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Mafra?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Mafra?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Mafra?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Foz de Lizandro Beach?
Recent reviews of Mafra hotels
More trip options
- Mafra Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mafra Airports
- Hotels in Mafra Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mafra Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mafra
- More Hotel Options in Mafra
- More Popular Hotels in Lisbon District
- Other Hotels near Mafra, Lisbon District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends