Find Motels in Main Street Hyannis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Motels in Main Street Hyannis
Featured Motels in Main Street Hyannis
Other property types in Main Street Hyannis
Heritage House Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Hyannis Cape Cod
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Hyannis Plaza Hotel
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Main Street Hyannis Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 7 hotels and other lodging options in Main Street Hyannis including only 2 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can make the most of what Main Street Hyannis has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Cape Cod Museum of Art, Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, and Hyannis Harbor.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' best-rated Main Street Hyannis motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Hyannis Harbor and Cape Codder Water Park.
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Hyannis Harbor.
Things to Do in Main Street HyannisTake time out to enjoy the popular beaches in this walkable, family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors to Main Street Hyannis speak highly of its shops and seafood.
Here are favorite places in and around Main Street Hyannis:
- Cape Cod Museum of Art
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History
- Hyannis Harbor
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Sandy Neck Beach
- Kalmus Beach
- Lewis Bay
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Cape Cod Carousel
- Cape Codder Water Park
- Cape Cod Inflatable Park
Main Street Hyannis is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Main Street HyannisDetermine the optimal time to visit Main Street Hyannis by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.35 inches in a year
How to Get to Main Street Hyannis and Around the Area
|Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)||Airport||1 mi (1.6 km)|
|Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard)||Airport||24.9 mi (40 km)|
|Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal)||Airport||29.2 mi (47 km)|