Find Hotels in Masai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Masai, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its bars, shopping, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden, and Chinatown Heritage Center.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Masai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden, and Chinatown Heritage Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Universal Studios Singapore® and Singapore Zoo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Masai. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bandar Baru Permas Jaya can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Legend Boutique - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Bandar Baru Permas Jaya features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- De Sweet Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bandar Baru Permas Jaya can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Changi Museum, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Dressing for Masai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Masai gets about 3.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Masai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Masai, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Masai?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Masai?
What's a favorite place to stay in Bandar Baru Permas Jaya?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Masai?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Masai?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Masai?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Masai?
Recent reviews of Masai hotels
More trip options
- Masai Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Masai Airports
- Hotels in Masai Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Masai Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Masai
- More Hotel Options in Masai
- Masai Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Johor Bahru
- Other Hotels near Masai, Johor Bahru
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends