Visitors can enjoy all that Masuda has to offer including the temples, gardens, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, beaches, and theaters.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Masuda (IWJ-Iwami), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Iwakuni (IWK), 37.1 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Masuda
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ikoji Sesshu Garden and Ikoji Temple. In the area, you'll also find Nichihara Astronomical Observatory and Sekisho Art Museum.
As you plan your trip to Masuda, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Miyajima Coral Hotel is 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from central Masuda. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hatsukaichi can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- GLOBAL RESORT ONO de LUNE is 31 mi (49.9 km) from the center of Masuda. This 3-star hotel in Hatsukaichi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Simple Stay Miyajima – Hostel is located 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the heart of Masuda. This 1-star hostel in Hatsukaichi features free WiFi.
Dressing for Masuda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Masuda is 1.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F