Imagine yourself on your perfect day off: you might see yourself wandering through the avenues, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. Still, Menelik II's Palace is one thing you've been especially anticipating. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has finally come to mark it finished.
Find Your Best Menelik II's Palace Hotel
Hotels near Menelik II's Palace
It's certainly worth making the time to stop in at Menelik II's Palace.
If you are lucky enough to make the trip, you will find yourself in Addis Ababa, the nation's buzzing capital city.
Menelik II's Palace has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 31 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Sheraton Addis, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Addis Ababa is 0.4 miles from Menelik II's Palace. Additional choices are the Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa, 0.6 miles away, and the Hilton Addis Ababa, 0.4 miles away.
There's most definitely no need to spend a fortune on accommodation. You will find a number of budget-friendly options located near this attraction. The Intercontinental Hotel Addis, 0.7 miles away, or the Jupiter International Hotel Cazanchis, at a distance of 0.6 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodations that are a bit more luxurious? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find several upmarket hotels in the nearby vicinity. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Soramba Hotel and the Caravan Hotel, which are located just 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Not many tourists can endure a busy day of tours and walking without a quick pick-me-up. Alem Coffee ዓለም ቡና is an ideal rest stop as it is close to Menelik II's Palace. If you've really worked up an appetite, visit Sheraton Addis Ababa, which is also close by, for a substantial meal. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and grab a few cocktails at Checu vera.
Looking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Menelik II's Palace to do in the area:
- Achieve a better understanding of the area's Christian heritage at Holy Trinity Cathedral.
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting happening at ECA Conference Center which regularly hosts unique events.
- Engage your curiosity and learn about the stories and events that influenced this area by having a wander around National Museum of Ethiopia.
- Bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon at Meskel Square.
- On your adventures, don't forget to see St. George's Cathedral, the most symbolic cathedral in this area.
Our inventory of hotels in Addis Ababa furnishes all that you want, so you're certain to get locales near Menelik II's Palace that you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be the only one: Addis Ababa was a quite favored landing place last year. All the advice and recommendations you could ever want we have just a click away. Once booking time arrives, set off confidently: numerous visitors recommend their Addis Ababa hotel.
- From large families with children to newlyweds, we've got accommodations that are satisfying for everyone.
- "Clean, neat, and prepared to invite you in" is how Addis Ababa hotels function.
- The staff at lodging close to Menelik II's Palace surpass all goals, which will only improve your journey to this magnificent monument.
As you can see, it's clear why Addis Ababa suites saw more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's extensive registry of hotels near Menelik II's Palace.
Intriguing Addis Ababa Facts and Figures
After you've accomplished Menelik II's Palace, you'll still have more to do in Addis Ababa.
- Addis Ababa sightseeing has been a closed book until recently, but visits have been taking off, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Dip into the perfect shop to browse for keepsakes and enjoy a tempting snack of its most famous ingredients.
- After you spend a day on its abundant adventures, you'll see Addis Ababa also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
You won't regret planning a holiday to Addis Ababa, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Menelik II's Palace. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old views and usher in more than a few astonishing new landscapes!