Imagine yourself in a new city: you probably picture yourself strolling through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the lovely scenery wherever you look. However, Minneapolis Convention Center is one draw you have been especially prepared for. Right now is finally the time to check it off your must-see list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Minneapolis Convention Center?
Hotels near Minneapolis Convention Center
Business associates and intrigued tourists often head to Minneapolis Convention Center.
Located in the city of Minneapolis - St. Paul, it is a bustling tourist haven.
If you're hoping to find accommodations within a leisurely walk of Minneapolis Convention Center, you can consider 20 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis, Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown and Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown are definitely a few of the popular establishments.
There are a number of affordable accommodation options conveniently located nearby. The Loews Minneapolis Hotel (0.7 miles away) and the Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot by Marriott (0.9 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
If you'd rather splurge on accommodation that's a bit more extravagant, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Raise the bar on your vacation experience at the W Minneapolis - The Foshay, (0.3 miles away), or the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown/NorthLoop, (1 mile away).
The streets that surround Minneapolis Convention Center offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. Caribou Coffee is the perfect place for a mid-morning caffeine fix. Later on, you really ought to get going to Minneapolis Marriott City Center for a more nourishing dining experience. If you're not ready to go to sleep, venture to Devil's Advocate.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- 1221 Nicolette Mall Shopping Center is among the most well-known malls in the area and the ideal place to enjoy some retail therapy.
- If you're a live music fanatic, check out Minnesota Orchestra Hall. You'll soon understand why locals enjoy spending their evenings at this lively venue.
- Pushing through the clouds, IDS Center is an iconic skyscraper that you must check out.
- Orpheum Theatre is a superb place to experience a play.
- You are sure to admire the artistry and technique involved in sculpting Mary Tyler Moore Statue.
Many travelers get to Minneapolis Convention Center by train. It's just 0.9 miles from Target Field Station & Rail Platform to this destination.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Downtown Minneapolis supplies all that you want, so you're sure to have options near Minneapolis Convention Center you'll enjoy. With hundreds of visitors in the last twelve months, you will not be the only one. You'll spend boldly once you are ready to book, too: sightseers of all sorts would suggest their Downtown Minneapolis hotel to their buddies. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the tips and information you could ever want.
- "Neat, tidy, and waiting to receive you" is how Downtown Minneapolis hotels are managed.
- The staff at lodging close to Minneapolis Convention Center provide great service, which is fitting for such a lovely monument.
- From family reunions to couples, we've got accommodations that are snug for everyone.
You can stay right next door with our comprehensive database of hotels near Minneapolis Convention Center.
Downtown Minneapolis Facts
After you've achieved Minneapolis Convention Center, there are still further things to see and do in Downtown Minneapolis.
- Find an endearing boutique to find a few souvenirs and savor a tempting meal of the local fare.
- Downtown Minneapolis also knows many things about welcoming its visitors with a kind hello after you spend some time on its abundant activities.
- Downtown Minneapolis is a trendy location that continues to see a growth in prominence.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Downtown Minneapolis is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Minneapolis Convention Center from Expedia. Book today!