When you envision a fresh spot, you perhaps see yourself ambling around the avenues, looking up at the buildings or the lovely environment everywhere around you. However, there is one thing you're prepared for most of all: Minnewater. The moment has finally come to mark it complete.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Minnewater?
Hotels near Minnewater
Memories end up being the greatest mementos. So you'll be glad you took the opportunity to visit Minnewater!
Situated in the city of Bruges, it's a bustling tourist magnet.
There are up to 72 hotel choices within 0.6 miles of Minnewater. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. Some good ones include the Exclusive Guesthouse Bonifacius, Hotel De Orangerie and Apartment Loppem 9-11.
You can assign extra dollars for sightseeing by choosing to stay at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. Situated 0.6 miles away is the Hotel Dukes’ Palace Bruges, but you might also want to check out the Pand Hotel if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.5 miles away.
There are plenty of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. Be sure to look up the Aragon House, which is a mere 0.8 miles away. A second option is the Huyze Die Maene, 0.6 miles away.
The streets surrounding Minnewater offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. 't Brugs Beertje is a splendid place for a mid-morning caffeine perk. If you're in need of something slightly more nourishing, scan the daily specials at Hotel ibis Brugge Centrum, another establishment in the area. Finally, pop open a beer and talk to some of your fellow travelers while you kick up your heels at Martin's Brugge Hotel ***.
Minnewater isn't the only popular thing to do in the area:
- One of your first stops on your visit should be ’t Begijnhuisje. Here, you will be able to get some great tips and find your bearings before you begin exploring.
- Try something a little different and pay a visit to Begijnhof, a place of worship that is located in the region.
- Join a tour of Beguinage, and explore this impressive historic building.
- “Work is the curse of the drinking classes,” said a wise man. So, why not take the opportunity to tour De Halve Maan Brewery and learn about the place where the brewing process happens.
- Diamond Museum is a notable family day out.
Leonidas is the nearest rail terminal to Minnewater. It's a walk of roughly 0.4 miles. Located 0.3 miles away, Brugge is a second terminal that services this area.
Bruges Center hotels listed on Expedia offer all you want, so you can be sure to find options near Minnewater that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone lots of visitors drop in to retreat from it all. Once booking time hits, you can do so with confidence: multiple visitors endorsed their Bruges Center hotel. Find all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- The staff at lodging close to Minnewater go beyond all expectations, which will only enhance your visit to this dazzling landmark.
- Discover that accommodation in Bruges Center are always neat and presentable.
- And we have accommodations that are cozy for all kinds, from big reunions to travelers on their own.
You can stay right nearby with our broad directory of hotels near Minnewater.
Bruges Center Facts and Figures
After you've done Minnewater, you'll still have lots to see and do in Bruges Center.
- To truly experience each sight the region has to provide, look into all the pursuits near Bruges Center.
- After you spend a time on its ample action, you'll discover Bruges Center also knows its stuff when it comes to customized service.
- Make a trip to a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Bruges Center, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Minnewater. Book today!