Think of yourself walking around the streets during your next vacation, staring up at the monuments or the marvellous scenery wherever you look. Still, Bruges Belfry is one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all. Right now is the day to mark it finished.
Where Can I Stay Close to Bruges Belfry?
Hotels near Bruges Belfry
No vacation to the area could be considered complete without a stop at Bruges Belfry.
You'll find it in Bruges, an exciting city that is definitely worth a visit.
There are as many as 116 hotel choices within 0.6 miles of Bruges Belfry. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. Among the most popular ones are the Exclusive Guesthouse Bonifacius, Hotel De Orangerie and Apartment Loppem 9-11.
You can put aside some extra money for your travels by opting to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget hotels. 0.2 miles away, you'll come across the Hotel Dukes’ Palace Bruges, but if that's not to your liking, then an alternative is the Pand Hotel, which is 0.2 miles away.
If stylish accommodation is important to you, you'll find an abundance of upmarket hotels here. The Aragon House is only 0.2 miles away, while the Huyze Die Maene can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are impressive and full of creature comforts.
This area is bustling with refreshing sights and sounds. 't Brugs Beertje is a popular eatery that is near Bruges Belfry. If you want something slightly more substantial, check out the menu at Hotel Koffieboontje, another dining spot within walking distance. When the night is truly coming to a close, find a way to Martin's Brugge Hotel *** and let the beers keep flowing.
Not ready to leave just yet? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Bruges Belfry to do in the area:
- To appreciate the local art and culture, make your way to Dali Xpo Gallery.
- Snag a deal at Bruges Christmas Market and experience the ambiance of this busy local market.
- Head to Markt and get a taste of the regional culture.
- Are you interested in politics? Find a few hours to admire Provinciaal Hof. The scenes inside this significant civic building have had a large role in shaping this region for many years.
- Delve back in time and meander through Bruges Market Square, a popular local spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
The close proximity of Leonidas to Bruges Belfry can make the train a great way to get to this attraction. It's 0.8 miles away.
Expedia's rooms in Bruges Center have all that you require, so you're sure to find options near Bruges Belfry that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself lots of guests drop in from nearly everywhere on the planet. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the guidance you're searching for. You'll rest easy once it comes time to reserve your spot, too: newcomers of all kinds recommended their Bruges Center hotel.
- The staff at hotels close to Bruges Belfry provide wonderful service, which is appropriate for such a fine monument.
- Rooms in Bruges Center accommodation are always neat and tidy.
- We have suites that are pleasant for all sorts, from family reunions to teams of two.
And thanks to our wide registry of hotels near Bruges Belfry, we see your favorite place in your future.
Bruges Center Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Bruges Center when you've crossed Bruges Belfry off your list.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude the exploration right; when the sun comes up, get informed about Bruges Center's past.
- Bruges Center also is experienced when it comes to welcoming its guests with a cordial hello after you spend a time on its a full itinerary of activities.
- In order to truly leave no sight unexplored, take a look at pastimes near Bruges Center.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and greet more than a few new landscapes. Paying a visit to Bruges Center is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Bruges Belfry. Book today!