Visitors can enjoy all that Monahans has to offer including its architecture. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 91 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Stockton
- The closest major airport is in Pecos, TX (PEQ-Pecos Municipal), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 51.9 mi (83.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monahans
The city's natural beauty is on display at Hill Park, Rudy Park, and Monahans Sandhills State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Million Barrel Museum - Giant Oil Tank to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Monahans. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Monahans - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Monahans - I-20 - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Monahans Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Monahans
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 98°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Monahans is 12.80 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 30°F