Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Very nice staff; very helpful. Check in is a block away from the actual B&B which has a common area for other folks staying there. However during our 2.5 days we never saw another tenant. Room had a beach view right across the street. It also had a beach view terrace. Very convenient to the Cinque ...
My husband and I had an absolutely perfect stay in Cinque Terre, thanks to the wonderful Hotel Souvenir. Great location, clean and modern room, amazingly friendly and helpful front desk staff make this hotel our favorite on our anniversary trip to Europe! The free breakfast buffet was delicious! ...
A bit dated but clean and comfortable and a fairly good size room. I folded a blanket under the sheet to make the bed a bit softer. Location was good, close to beach, bakery etc. the staff don't say much so don't expect a warm welcome.
My wife and I spent 3 nights and 2.5 days at Porto Roca during our honeymoon. We had an amazing time! The hotel rooms are nothing fancy, but fit in with the character of Monterosso. Our room was on the second floor and had an incredible view of the ocean, bay and town from our patio. The staff did ...
There are relatively few modern hotels in the Cinque Terre. The nature of the villages and their properties ensures that's the case. Monterosso has the widest range. This is a good smallish hotel well located for access across the 5 villages of the area. Close to the beach in Monterosso and the train ...
The hotel staff was warm, friendly, professional and efficient. Check in was swift, they were helpful and informative. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a lively place away from the waterfront.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Monterosso al Mare accommodation! Finding the perfect place to stay during your Cinque Terre - La Spezia adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Monterosso al Mare. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Monterosso al Mare hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Cinque Terre - La Spezia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Monterosso al Mare has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Cinque Terre - La Spezia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Monterosso al Mare is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 37% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?