- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View
About this area
Located in Dorval, Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel is connected to the airport. Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Sainte-Catherine Street and The Underground City. La Ronde Six Flags and La Recreatheque are also worth visiting. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowboarding, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing.Visit our Dorval travel guide
- Concordia University Loyola Campus - 18 min drive
- Carrefour Laval - 22 min drive
- Saint Joseph's Oratory - 23 min drive
- University of Montreal - 25 min drive
- Mount Royal Park - 31 min drive
- De la Savane Station - 10 min drive
- Dorval Pine Beach Station - 18 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 7 min walk
- Bijou Resto Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 37 per day
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 27 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.