Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Muscat Al Khuwair
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Family Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Family Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Muscat, Hilton Garden Inn Muscat Al Khuwair is in a walkable area with great shopping. Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and Muttrah Corniche are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Qurum Beach and Port Sultan Qaboos.Visit our Muscat travel guide
- Oman Natural History Museum - 4 min drive
- Royal Opera House Muscat - 5 min drive
- Muscat Grand Mall - 6 min drive
- Qurum Beach - 6 min drive
- Avenues Mall - 7 min drive
- Muscat (MCT-Muscat Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Muscat Al Khuwair
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: OMR 9 for adults and OMR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: OMR 15
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent property, gym, roof-top swimming pool, super friendly staff, travel desk for arranging excursions, walking distance to the grand muscat and avenue malls, plenty of options to eat locally within walking distance of hilton.