Imagine yourself in a fresh place: you probably picture yourself rambling through downtown, staring up at the lovely nature or the monuments all around you. Still, Musee d'Art et d'Industrie is one attraction you're counting on most of all. Right now is the day to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Close to Musee d'Art et d'Industrie
Hotels near Musee d'Art et d'Industrie
You cannot say that you've completely experienced a place without viewing some of its culture. Musee d'Art et d'Industrie is a fantastic place to start.
It's in Saint-Etienne, which is 30 miles outside of the well-frequented city of Lyon.
With 13 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Musee d'Art et d'Industrie, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Look into the Hôtel du Golf, the Hotel Astoria and the Hotel Du Midi. They're only 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There are a couple of reasonably priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels located in the area. Two popular options are the Terminus du Forez Saint Etienne Centre and the City Lofthotel Saint Etienne. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.2 miles away.
If you want to book a room somewhere that you can proudly describe to your loved ones well into the future, you'll be happy to know that there are some prestigious upmarket establishments nearby. Incredible amenities await at the INTER-HOTEL l'Acropôle and the Les Palatines - Residence. These establishments are a distance of 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Musee d'Art et d'Industrie is close to some local spots where drained visitors can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Grab a seat, get a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at L'Absinthe Café. Later, head to one of the area's restaurants. Try new dishes and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at La Pizza Riv'. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and grab a cocktail at D N A.
Of course, there are some other things happening in the vicinity of Musee d'Art et d'Industrie:
- Enjoy a day of shopping at Centre Two where you will be able to buy the perfect gifts for the entire family.
- One doesn't need to be Christian to enjoy seeing and learning about Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo.
- Travelers and locals alike enjoy admiring the displays of art at Musée d’Art Moderne.
- If you're an art enthusiast, your vacation cannot end without time spent at Museum of Modern Art.
- Before your vacation begins, look at an online calendar for information about the events at Cite du Design.
People traveling to Musee d'Art et d'Industrie often take advantage of the light rail. Saint-Étienne-Châteaucreux Station is the nearest station and is a short 1 mile away.
Expedia's inventory of Saint-Etienne hotels has everything you need, so you can be certain to find selections near Musee d'Art et d'Industrie you'll love. Saint-Etienne was a fairly celebrated destination in the most recent twelve months, so you won't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? You can find the inside info you could ever want right here. You'll roam with confidence once you are ready to book, too: countless sightseers would recommend their Saint-Etienne hotel to their colleagues.
- You're on the perfect site if you're in search of room comfort as well as neatness.
- Fitting for such a magnificent monument, the concierge service at accommodation around Musee d'Art et d'Industrie is awesome.
- You'll find lodging in Saint-Etienne are eager to greet you with fresh and tidy rooms.
Accommodation close to Saint-Etienne received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Your preferred site awaits thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Musee d'Art et d'Industrie.
Saint-Etienne Intriguing Facts
You'll still have things to see and do in Saint-Etienne once you've realized Musee d'Art et d'Industrie.
- Until recently, Saint-Etienne tours have been a well-kept secret, but visits have been on the rise, meaning the time to book is now.
- You'll notice Saint-Etienne also knows some things about specialized service after you spend an afternoon on its ample pastimes.
- Make your way into the perfect shop to buy a few souvenirs and dine on a delicious supper of its most famous fare.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Saint-Etienne, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Musee d'Art et d'Industrie. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new landscapes!