Did not clean rooms everyday and no valet service as they did in past.
Overview of Marina Inn At Grande Dunes
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Club Suite, 1 King Bed
Run of House
Grand Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Myrtle Beach, Marina Inn At Grande Dunes is near a private beach. Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Myrtle Waves. Don't miss out on a visit to SkyWheel Myrtle Beach. Looking to get your feet wet? Water skiing, parasailing and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.
- Carolina Opry Theater - 12 min walk
- The Carolina Opry - 12 min walk
- Alabama Theatre - 7 min drive
- Ripley's Aquarium - 8 min drive
- Barefoot Landing - 8 min drive
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR-Myrtle Beach Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Waterscapes — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min drive
- The Giant Crab - 3 min drive
- Thoroughbreds - 3 min drive
- K&W Cafeteria - 3 min drive
About this property
Marina Inn At Grande Dunes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean! Great customer service! Felt Welcomed!! Fast Check in