Would never stay here again.
Posted Jun 11, 2016 on Hotels
The room was horrible. 827- the stove was a danger-the burners were literally hanging off the top of the stove, (we didn't even use it-too afraid), the Lamenet was coming off the top of the master dresser, the glass sliding door in the master wouldn't close all the way, there were water stains running down the walls, the refrigerator was leaking water all over the kitchen floor, the master tv didn't work, the safe didn't work, no sheets left for sofa bed.... If I didn't bring my 4 kids, I would have packed my stuff back up and left, but we had no where to go and drove 13 hours to get there. Highly discusted and let down.