- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel LiVEMAX Niigata Nagaoka-Ekimae
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Single Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Hotel LiVEMAX Niigata Nagaoka-Ekimae is located in Nagaoka. Kawai Tsuginosuke Memorial and Machinaka Fireworks Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Yukiguni Garden Park and Suwada Open Factory.
- Nagaoka City Hall Plaza - 6 min walk
- Machinaka Fireworks Museum - 7 min walk
- Nagaoka War Damage Exhibit Hall - 9 min walk
- Kawai Tsuginosuke Memorial - 10 min walk
- Yamamoto Memorial Park - 12 min walk
- Tsubamesanjo Station - 23 min drive
- Niigata (KIJ) - 65 min drive
- いさり火 - 4 min walk
- 目利きの銀次 - 5 min walk
- 日本海庄や - 5 min walk
- 白木屋 - 5 min walk
- 笑笑 - 5 min walk
About this property
Hotel LiVEMAX Niigata Nagaoka-Ekimae
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Livemax Niigata Nagaoka Ekimae
- HOTEL LiVEMAX NIIGATA NAGAOKA-EKIMAE Hotel
- HOTEL LiVEMAX NIIGATA NAGAOKA-EKIMAE Nagaoka
- HOTEL LiVEMAX NIIGATA NAGAOKA-EKIMAE Hotel Nagaoka
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities