Overview of THE MIDLAND HOTEL
Choose dates to view prices
Room (Heritage Corner)
About this area
THE MIDLAND HOTEL is located in Nakuru. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Hyrax Hill Prehistoric Site, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Nakuru National Park and Kenya Lake System in the Great Rift Valley.
- Lake Nakuru National Park - 6 min drive
- Hyrax Hill Prehistoric Site - 9 min drive
- Kenya Lake System in the Great Rift Valley - 9 min drive
- Menengai Crater - 24 min drive
- Lake Elmenteita - 47 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 149 min drive
- Flamingo — 1 min walk
About this property
THE MIDLAND HOTEL
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: KES 2000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.