Think of yourself walking around the roads during your perfect holiday, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous nature wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been prepared for in particular: Nancy Island Historic Site. For as long as you can recollect, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Nancy Island Historic Site Hotels
Hotels near Nancy Island Historic Site
Spending some time at Nancy Island Historic Site is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It's situated in Wasaga Beach, an area 65 miles from the state capital, Toronto.
Find a hotel you like a short walk away. You'll find 20 within 2 miles of Nancy Island Historic Site. The Donato House Hotel is 2 miles away. Alternatively, the Beach Front at Wasaga Cottages and the Riverfront Cottages are 0.1 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having several budget-friendly hotels close by. The Riverview Cottages and the Riverfront Villa are both popular choices. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the latter is 0.1 miles.
Don't forget that you have the great option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. Two options that are top of the range in terms of comfort and charm are the Hollywood Cottages and the Edgewater Resorts - Edgewater by the Bay, which sit only 0.1 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Stroll around Nancy Island Historic Site and then find your way to Edgewater Cottages (72 Main Street, Wasaga Beach) for a delectable feast. When the night truly sets in, enjoy a walk to Studs Lonigans Pub (168 Main Street, Wasaga Beach) and begin the night with a round of drinks.
There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Nancy Island Historic Site:
- Slowly escort your ball through the slopes and turns at the challenging mini-golf course at Skull Island Adventure Golf.
- Wasaga Beach Nordic Centre is known as one of the greatest ski fields in the region, offering a children-friendly environment where the kids can experience some fun on the sleds.
- The friendly locals at Marlwood Golf and Country Club love their course, and it's easy to see why.
- A vacation spent at the beach usually evokes memories of laughter, joy and happiness. Create more of these moments by planning an excursion to Wasaga Beach Provincial Park.
- Head to Wasaga 500 Go Karts and go head-to-head against your friends around the track.
Resorts and lodging in Barrie - Orillia here on Expedia supply everything you require, so you are certain to have venues near Nancy Island Historic Site that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching Barrie - Orillia had more than a few newcomers in the past year. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You'll rest easy when reservation time hits, too: explorers of all sorts would propose their Barrie - Orillia hotel to their buddies.
- From large families to travelers on their own, we offer spaces that are comfortable for everyone.
- The concierge service at hotels near Nancy Island Historic Site will be wonderful which can only enhance your visit to this stunning feature.
- Rooms in Barrie - Orillia hotels will always be fresh, tidy, and waiting to invite you in.
Barrie - Orillia holidays got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. And thanks to Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Nancy Island Historic Site, we see your choice spot in your future.
Barrie - Orillia Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still more things to do in Barrie - Orillia with Nancy Island Historic Site accomplished.
- Get educated about regional history, then enjoy a night of fun to conclude the adventure.
- Barrie - Orillia also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend a day on its abundant activities.
- Barrie - Orillia is starting to become established after having been a well-kept secret.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few all-new selfies. Planning an escape to Barrie - Orillia is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Nancy Island Historic Site from Expedia. Reserve now!