Visiting Navas del Rey
Visitors can enjoy all that Navas del Rey has to offer including its zoo. A top sight in the area is Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Navas del Rey
A favorite place to visit in the city is Centro de Fauna Naturanavas. Additionally, you'll find Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial in the area.
As you plan your trip to Navas del Rey, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 59 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel El Álamo is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Navas del Rey. This 2-star hotel in El Alamo features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Monte Rozas is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the center of Navas del Rey. This 3-star hotel in Las Rozas de Madrid features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
- Exe Victoria Palace is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from central Navas del Rey. This 4-star hotel in San Lorenzo de El Escorial features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Navas del Rey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Navas del Rey gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F