Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ambernath has to offer. A top sight in the area is Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
- You'll find 965 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ambernath
Sanjay Gandhi National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Kharghar Hills and Dhirubhai Ambani Life Science Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ambernath, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- KRISHNA PALACE HOTEL AMBERNATH is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Ambernath. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ambernath can enjoy access to a winery and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the center of Ambernath. This 5-star hotel in Mumbai features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ibis Navi Mumbai - An AccorHotels Brand is 15 mi (24.2 km) from central Ambernath. This 3-star hotel in Navi Mumbai features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ambernath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 84.68 inches of rain falls on Ambernath each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F