Those traveling to Karnala are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Elephanta Caves.
- You'll find 965 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karnala
Elephanta Caves is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Utsav Chowk and Seawoods Grand Central in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Karnala, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Panoramic Resort Karnala - Panvel is located in central Karnala. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Karnala can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Vivanta by Taj - President, Mumbai is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Karnala. This 5-star hotel in Mumbai features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Karnala. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Mumbai can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 10 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Karnala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Karnala is 84.68 inches
- May and October are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F