Think of yourself rambling through the downtown area during your upcoming vacation, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one draw you've been especially looking forward to: Elephanta Caves. You have wanted to go there for years, and right now is the moment to mark it off.
Hotels Near Elephanta Caves
Hotels near Elephanta Caves
No trip to the region could be considered complete without a visit to Elephanta Caves.
Located in the city of Mumbai, it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
It's only about 6 miles to Elephanta Caves if you spend your nights at one of the 15 hotels that are available in the immediate vicinity. A lot of visitors book a room at the Ramee Guestline Hotel Dadar and The Fern Residency - Mumbai.
If you don't want to fork out a fortune on your accommodation, you will be relieved to learn that there are several budget-friendly hotels relatively close by. The Hotel Bandra Residency and the Bawa Regency are some recommended places you'll want to consider.
Add a touch of magic to your vacation by booking a room at one of the prestigious hotels. Be sure to check out the amenities and latest deals at the Hotel Avon Ruby and the Pals Hotel.
You'll quickly see there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Elephanta's Good Food (Elephanta Island, Patil farm, Shet Bandar, Path to caves,, Nariman Point, Gharapuri, Mumbai, Via Nariman Point,), near Elephanta Caves. End the night with a pleasant dinner at Santosh Restaurant (Samruddhi Veg Non Veg Restaurant, and, Dhayari Phata Rd, Benkar Nagar, Dhayari, Khadewadi). This establishment is in the center of it all, making it a no-brainer.
During your time here, you'll find out there is so much more than just Elephanta Caves to visit:
- Spending some time at Sewri Fort is an ideal excursion for everyone, from families to serious historians.
- There are many stories and events that helped shape this region into what it is today. Stroll through the curious collection at Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum for a glimpse into this past.
- General Post Office, a historic government building, will interest anyone wishing to gain a deeper understanding of the region's past.
- The keepers at Jijamata Udyaan are highly knowledgable about the critters they care for. A trip here is bound to be a fun-filled day for the entire family.
- Browse the goodies on show and converse with some of the locals at one of the area's most colorful markets, Crawford Market.
Resorts and motels in Mumbai from Expedia supply everything you want, so you are sure to find selections near Elephanta Caves that you'll adore. Get hunting Mumbai experienced quite a few newcomers over the past year. We've got all the guidance and recommendations you could want. When booking time hits, spend confidently: travelers of all types endorse their Mumbai hotel.
- We offer accommodations that are soothing for all groups, including family reunions and couples.
- "Orderly, fresh, and prepared to greet you" is the name of the game for Mumbai hotel rooms.
- The staff at hotels near Elephanta Caves provide wonderful service, which is fitting for such a stunning feature.
Mumbai holidays saw greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right nearby thanks to our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Elephanta Caves.
Intriguing Mumbai Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Mumbai once you've accomplished Elephanta Caves.
- Mumbai voyages haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of reservations mean the moment to book is now.
- Prepare to find Mumbai also is experienced when it comes to receiving its newcomers after you spend some hours on its ample excursions.
- Find a cute boutique to buy a few mementos and appreciate a tempting dish of the local cooking.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few all-new group photos. Paying a visit to Mumbai is always a good idea, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Elephanta Caves from Expedia. Reserve now!