Visitors to Neemrana are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and monuments. In Neemrana, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neemrana
The university setting is a highlight of the city and NIIT University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Neemrana Fort to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Neemrana. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Neemrana Fort-Palace - With a stay at this 4.5-star palace, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Ramada Neemrana - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Cambay Sapphire - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Neemrana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Neemrana is 1.14 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F