The hotel was ok.....we received a balcony room but with no chairs...when asked they said they had none...we went to take a swim as on divertissement it showed and stated their was a pool and hot tub....when we got there we were greeted with a sign that the pool area was closed. We picked this hotel,because of the pool and the full breakfast...breakfast was only served on one day...the next it was a just cod cereal and some muffins...they said that was due to corona virus
Overview of Clarion Hotel & Suites Hamden-New Haven
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Hamden, Clarion Hotel & Suites Hamden-New Haven is in the city center. Grove Street Cemetery and Center Church on the Green are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Laurel View Country Club and Sleeping Giant Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Yale Bowl or Connecticut Tennis Center. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Sleeping Giant State Park - 9 min drive
- Quinnipiac University - 9 min drive
- Albertus Magnus College - 11 min drive
- Southern Connecticut State University - 14 min drive
- Yale University - 20 min drive
- Wallingford Station - 9 min drive
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional) - 21 min drive
- Hamden Town House — 1 min walk
- Dunn's Pub - 4 min walk
- Brown Stone House - 6 min walk
- Eli's On Whitney - 6 min walk
- Eli's Brick Oven Pizza and Market - 7 min walk
About this property
Clarion Hotel & Suites Hamden-New Haven
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Paul from Boston
Had a few days of work in Ct. The price was great with a free breakfast. Next to highway. Rooms were clean.