The room was not cleaned, hair in the shower from previous travelers. The food in the restaurants was pricey but mediocre at best.
Overview of Royal Sonesta New Orleans
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Interior)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony (Interior)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Bourbon Balcony)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Side Street Balcony)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (RClub)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (RClub)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (RClub)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Back Patio Split Level)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Pool Patio Split Level)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Corner (RClub)
About this area
Located in New Orleans's French Quarter neighborhood, Royal Sonesta New Orleans is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Bourbon Street and Jackson Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit French Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or Fair Grounds Race Course. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and segway rentals/tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Canal Street - 2 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 7 min walk
- Jackson Square - 8 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 9 min walk
- Cafe Du Monde - 11 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 8 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Desire Oyster Bar — 1 min walk
- The Jazz Playhouse — 1 min walk
- Remoulade - 1 min walk
- Rick's Cabaret - 1 min walk
- GW Fins - 1 min walk
About this property
Royal Sonesta New Orleans
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 35 per day (for stays between 01 March - 05 March)
- Resort fee (February - February): USD 35 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The stay will Royal was a perfect 10 in every category Thank you for an awesome stay.