Families enjoy visiting Norfolk though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, cafés, and lakeside setting. In Norfolk, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Norfolk
A couple of favorite places to visit are Norfolk Arts Center and AquaVenture. Additionally, you'll find Fair Play Public Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Norfolk. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Norfolk Lodge & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Norfolk - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norfolk - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Norfolk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 27.40 inches of rain falls on Norfolk each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 14°F