Travelers to Normandin will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Normandin, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Normandin
Places to visit in the larger region include Albanel Cross Country Centre, Pioneer Mill, and Rigolfeur. In the area, you'll also find Wild Zoo of St. Felicien and Girardville Chapel.
As you plan your trip to Normandin, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 13 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Gite De La Fermette is located in the heart of Normandin. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Normandin features free breakfast and free parking.
- Chambres MB Normandin (Lac St-Jean) is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Normandin can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Les Gîtes Makadan is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Normandin can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Normandin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be -14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 14°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and -2°F at night
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Normandin each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°F