Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in North Goa from $15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Apr 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in North Goa
- Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, GoaSinquerim Bardez, Candolim, Goa
The price is $198 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.5/5Wonderful! (304 reviews)
- Goa Marriott Resort & SpaMiramar Beach, Panaji, Goa
The price is $128 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 104.4/5Wonderful! (357 reviews)
- Grand Hyatt GoaGoa University, Bambolim, Goa
The price is $177 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.5/5Wonderful! (356 reviews)
- Casa AmarillaHawaii Beach Road, Dona Paula, GoaGet Rates2.8/5 (4 reviews)
- Goan Clove Apartment HotelCasa Blanca, A Wing, Level 2, Vagator Beach Road, Plot No 372/1-A, Vagator, GoaGet Rates3.5/5Good! (11 reviews)
- Kiara Beach Hotel73/41 C/o, Top shop, Govekar Waddo, Anjuna, Goa
The price is $15 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 202.6/5 (22 reviews)
- La VaienciaTEMBWADA- MORJIM BEACH, 150498, Morjim, GoaGet Rates3/5 (6 reviews)
- Plazaa InnNext to Shanta Durga Temple, Porba Vaddo, Calangute, GoaGet Rates1/5 (1 review)
- Taj Holiday Village Resort & SpaSinquerim Bardez, Candolim, Goa
The price is $151 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 114.3/5Excellent! (210 reviews)
- The O Hotel Beach Resort And Spa GoaS.No. 114/1, Dando, Bardez, Candolim, GoaGet Rates3.7/5Good! (69 reviews)
Beach Condos in North Goa
Beach Villas in North Goa
- Seashell Suites and VillasPinto Vaddo, Candolim, GoaGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (52 reviews)
- Flora Sangolda by AcasaOff Chogm Road, Porvorim, Sangolda, Alto de Porvorim, GoaGet Rates
- Luxe Loft VillaVilla No-3, 4, 20, 35 and 36, Chogm Road, Porvorim, Pilerne, Bardez, Alto de Porvorim, GoaGet Rates
- OCEAN WAVES ANJUNA COTTAGES'SHouse No. 408, Chapora Anjuna, Anjuna, Vagator, Vagator, Goa
The price is $66 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- The Postcard VelhaD-69/4/5, After Gandhi Circle, Near Church of Our Lady of Mount, Ella, Velha Goa, Goa
The price is $301 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Captain's Quarters by IkshaNear La Sunila Hotel, Arpora Baga, Arpora, Goa
The price is $246 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- GuestHouser 3 BHK Villa 9e06Casa Nosso de Sonho, Vagator, Goa
The price is $248 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- The Project Cafe Goa198 Villa, Mazzal Waddo, Assagao, Assagao Pachayat Road, Assagao, Goa
The price is $116 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 115/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- La Quinta by IkshaVilla No. 4, Saipem Hills, Candolim, GAGet Rates
- Vedatmana By The Sea AnjunaCottage No. 739/1, Goykar Vaddo, Anjuna, GoaGet Rates
Beach Hotels in North Goa
Known for its beaches and cathedral, North Goa offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. There are 437 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this relaxing destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in North Goa, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Goa Marriott Resort & Spa - 5-star luxury resort on the beach. It features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a poolside bar. Guests love the beach locale and pool.
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim - 4-star hotel near Candolim Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and pool. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant.
Novotel Goa Shrem - 5-star luxury hotel near Candolim Beach. It offers 2 outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a poolside bar. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and helpful staff.
Santana Beach Resort - 3-star resort near Sinquerim Beach. It features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Guests love the beach locale and spacious rooms.
Sonesta Inn - 3-star spa resort near Candolim Beach. Our travelers recommend its pool and clean rooms. This resort boasts an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a restaurant.
Planning Your Trip to North Goa
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: November, October, May, and April, with an average temperature of 92°F
- Coldest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average temperature of 68°F
- Driest months: February, March, December, and April, with an average rainfall of 0 inches
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average rainfall of 23.97 inches
Sightseeing in and Around North GoaAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Vagator Beach or Calangute Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Experience the area's cathedral and entertainment choices, and make time for local attractions like Anjuna Beach and Baga Beach. Other things to see and do in the area are Candolim Beach and Sinquerim Beach. Visitors also enjoy North Goa for its:
- Live music
- Water skiing
Getting Around North Goa
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Thivim Station, Pernem Station, or Karmali Station. North Goa might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.