Visiting Northern Cambria
Visitors can enjoy all that Northern Cambria has to offer including the bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Cambria
Places to visit in the larger region include Contres Greer Social Hall, Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine, and Rock Run Recreation Park. You'll also find Cambria County Courthouse and Prince Gallitzin State Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The City Hotel Bar & Grill - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Northern Cambria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.40 inches of rain falls on Northern Cambria each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F