Visitors can enjoy all that Patton has to offer including its parks. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 25.5 mi (41 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Patton
The picturesque setting of Rock Run Recreation Park and Prince Gallitzin State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine and Woody Lodge Winery.
As you start planning for your getaway to Patton, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 29 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Wingate by Wyndham Altoona Downtown/Medical Center is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from central Patton. This 2.5-star hotel in Altoona features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and room size.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altoona is 16.1 mi (26 km) from the center of Patton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Altoona can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Altoona Grand Hotel & Conference Center is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Patton. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Altoona can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Patton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Patton is 41.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F