Visitors to Indiana are sure to enjoy the university setting, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, festivals, and churches.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Indiana
- The closest major airport is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Indiana
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Indiana University of Pennsylvania is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jimmy Stewart Museum and Indian Springs Golf and Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Indiana. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indiana at IUP - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Indiana - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Indiana Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and WiFi.
Dressing for Indiana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Indiana gets about 46.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F