Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel with calming spa services
Nestled on the beach, this Nuweiba hotel is in the city center, 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Nuweiba Beach, and 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from Castle Zaman.
At Habiba Beach Lodge, hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Mataamak.
All 10 individually decorated rooms feature room service and patios. Free bottled water and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Habiba Beach Lodge
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Habiba Beach Lodge with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Dining is available at the hotel's restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 4 coffee shops/cafés. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Free reception
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Mataamak - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sea Cafe - This brasserie specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Bedouin Salon - This theme restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Safari nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours on site
- Massages on beach
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EGP 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EGP 100 per pet, per stay (maximum EGP 1 per stay), plus a deposit of EGP 200.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 250.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 130.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 24 12 per adult: EGP 200.00
- Gala Dinner on 24 12 per child: EGP 100.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EGP 400 (one way)
- Fee for full breakfast: EGP 30 for adults and EGP 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EGP 400 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: EGP 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EGP 100 per pet, per stay (maximum EGP 1 per stay)
- Late check-in fee: EGP 25 for check-in after 8 PM
- Late check-out fee: EGP 50
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EGP 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EGP 30 per night
- Habiba Beach
- Habiba Beach Lodge
- Habiba Beach Lodge Nuweiba
- Habiba Beach Nuweiba
- Habiba Village Hotel Nuweiba
- Habiba Village Nuweiba
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EGP 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).