Visitors can enjoy all that Ojiya has to offer including the aquarium and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ojiya
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ojiyashi Sunplaza and Colored Carp Park. Additionally, you'll find Hosue Nature House Yamabiko and Hotokusan Inaritaisha Shrine in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ojiya, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 57 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel New Otani Nagaoka is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the center of Ojiya. This 3.5-star hotel in Nagaoka features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and parking. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- JR-EAST HOTEL METS NAGAOKA is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Ojiya. This 3-star hotel in Nagaoka features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Belle Vue Nishiura is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from central Ojiya. This 2.5-star lodge in Minamiuonuma features free WiFi, free parking, and free train station pick-up. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Ojiya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Ojiya gets about 44.68 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F