Think of yourself ambling through the lanes during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. Still, Old Town House is one thing you are prepared for in particular. It's been on your bucket list for years, and now is finally the time to mark it off.
Places to Stay Near Old Town House
Hotels near Old Town House
Old Town House is a generous piece of local culture.
You'll locate it in Cape Town, a city that attracts travelers from all over the globe.
There are as many as 70 accommodation possibilities within 0.6 miles of Old Town House. You're sure to secure what you want within easy walking distance. A few of the most popular ones are the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, Taj Cape Town and African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel.
Would you rather spend your money on sightseeing? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget hotels in the area. Positioned 1 mile away is the One&Only Cape Town, but you might also want to have a look at the Cape Grace Hotel if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.9 miles away.
You'll find plenty of high-end hotels in the immediate vicinity. Make sure you look up the Waterfront Marina Residential, which is just 0.8 miles away. A second option is the Waterfront Village, 1 mile away.
If the coffee at Cafe Mozart doesn't get you pumped for an afternoon at Old Town House, the delicious sweets will. This local coffee shop is close by. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, sit down for dinner at another nearby establishment, Townhouse Hotel. To properly end the night, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Taj Cape Town.
Make certain you retain some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Old Town House:
- Find some distractions from the daily grind at Greenmarket Square, a historic meeting place where neighbors and friends have walked their dogs and caught up with one another for generations.
- Bag a good sale, purchase some memorabilia or savor some local delicacies at Pan African Market.
- A peaceful oasis inside and well-recognized from the outside, Groote Kerk is not just a place of prayer, but a premier tourist attraction as well.
- Take a photo or two to capture the moment at St. George's Cathedral. As the principal Catholic church in the area, this site is rich with historical heritage.
- Learn all about past civilizations as you and your friends roam about the Slave Lodge and see their wide range of unearthed relics.
A good way to access Old Town House is via rail. Roughly 0.4 miles away, RCJM - Blue Train: Cape Town Station is the closest rail station. South African Railways / Shosholoza Meyl Bookings is the second closest terminal and is just 0.3 miles away.
Our list of Cape Town City Centre hotels provides everything you need, so you can be sure to get spots near Old Town House you'll love. Cape Town City Centre had quite a few tourists last year, so start hunting. You're a click away from the guidance you need. When you're ready to book, you can rest assured: guests of all types would recommend their Cape Town City Centre hotel to a family member.
- Looking for room satisfaction as well as cleanliness? You're on the best site.
- The guest services at hotels close to Old Town House will be great, as you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark.
- You'll find accommodation in Cape Town City Centre are always orderly and neat.
It's understandable why Cape Town City Centre getaways got more visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near Old Town House.
Learn All About Cape Town City Centre
With Old Town House accomplished, there are still further things to see and do in Cape Town City Centre.
- Drop in on one of the territory's monuments, then head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang.
- After you spend some hours on its ample adventures, you'll also discover Cape Town City Centre knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet.
- Cape Town City Centre has been kept secret, but is now starting to gain in status.
Planning a visit to Cape Town City Centre is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Old Town House from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to some amazing landscapes!