Travelers to Olivia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Olivia
Places to visit in the larger region include Beaver Falls County Park, Birch Coulee Battlefield, and Renville County Historical Museum. You'll also find Redwood Falls Golf Club and Jackpot Junction Casino in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Olivia, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 14 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel is located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of Olivia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Morton can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Willmar is 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the center of Olivia. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Willmar can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Willmar is 24.8 mi (39.8 km) from central Olivia. This 3-star hotel in Willmar features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Olivia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.28 inches of rain falls on Olivia each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F