Find Hotels in Redwood Falls, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Visiting Redwood Falls
Visitors to Redwood Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, golf courses, and churches. In Redwood Falls, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Redwood Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and such places to visit as Beaver Falls County Park and Alexander Ramsey Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jackpot Junction Casino and Redwood Falls Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Redwood Falls. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean rooms and location.
- Redwood Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Smart Choice Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Redwood Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Redwood Falls gets about 27.52 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Redwood Falls?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Redwood Falls, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Redwood Falls?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Redwood Falls?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Redwood Falls?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Redwood Falls?
What's the best place to stay near Jackpot Junction Casino?
What about the best place to stay close to Dacotah Ridge Golf Club?
What's the best place to stay to visit the local casinos in Redwood Falls?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Redwood Falls?
Recent reviews of Redwood Falls hotels
More trip options
- Redwood Falls Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Redwood Falls Airports
- Hotels near Popular Redwood Falls Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Redwood Falls
- More Hotel Options in Redwood Falls
- Redwood Falls Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Minnesota
- Other Hotels near Redwood Falls, Minnesota
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals