Visiting Granite Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Granite Falls has to offer including the waterfalls, casinos, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and art. You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montevideo.
Sightseeing and Staying in Granite Falls
Cultural venues in the city include Fagen Fighters WWII Museum, Andrew J. Volstead House, and K.K. Berge Building. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Granite Falls Memorial Park and Upper Sioux Agency State Park.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super Motel Granite Falls - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Granite Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the nighttime average
- Granite Falls gets about 25.83 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F