Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Must see destination level renovated Inn with 16 gorgeously decorated rooms. History galore including being part of the undrrground railroad. Located in a small town a half an hour outside Cleveland near Lake Erie it's worth a special trip to see and stay there. Staff v nice and have lots of historical ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Painesville accommodation! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Austinburg trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Painesville. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Painesville hotels even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Austinburg is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Painesville has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Austinburg has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Painesville is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 44% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?