Consider yourself on your next day: you might think you'll be wandering through the city center, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite landscapes everywhere around you. But Palais de Chaillot is one attraction you're especially counting on. You've wanted to escape there for years, and right now is the moment to check it off.
Where to Stay Near Palais de Chaillot
Hotels near Palais de Chaillot
Long after you and your family have gone home, those special moments spent at Palais de Chaillot will linger in your memories.
It's situated in the vibrant national capital, Paris.
You'll find plenty of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Palais de Chaillot. The Shangri-La Hotel Paris, Hotel Raphael and Majestic Hôtel - Spa are among the more popular establishments.
There are several affordable accommodation options located within walking distance. 1 mile away, you'll find the Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, but if that's not right for you, then another option is the Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's, which is 0.9 miles away.
Style and ease awaits you at one of the many upmarket hotels situated close by. Be sure to check out the Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, only 0.9 miles away, and the Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées, which is 1 mile away.
This area is bustling with interesting sights. Café Kléber is a pleasant local eatery that is near Palais de Chaillot. Later on in the evening, grab a seat at one of the area's dining spots. Try some new dishes and refuel your body with a hearty meal at Le Dokhan’s, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris. Feel free to get the night started at Hôtel Sezz Paris, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Palais de Chaillot:
- Experience a refreshing walk through nature at Place du Trocadero.
- Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine is bound to be an interesting family day out.
- Take some time out at the intriguing Musee de l'Homme and examine the range of artifacts and the past societies that used them.
- Uncover a higher understanding of the impacts of war at Musee National de la Marine.
- Walk along the paths, read the engravings on the tombstones and attempt to piece together a little of the history of the area at Passy Cemetery.
Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel is the nearest rail terminal to Palais de Chaillot. It's a walk of roughly 0.5 miles. Pont de l'Alma - Musée du Quai Branly is the next closest terminal at 0.6 miles away.
Places to stay in Paris here on Expedia offer all the things you need, so you can be certain to get options near Palais de Chaillot that you'll fall in love with. Paris had more than a few guests in the recent year, so start researching. When you are ready to book, rest assured: multiple newcomers endorsed their Paris hotel. Need help making a decision? Find all the recommendations and advice you could ever want.
- Seeking accommodations that are pleasant plus fresh and clean? You're in the right place.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Palais de Chaillot is wonderful.
- You'll find accommodation in Paris are always neat and tidy.
As you can see, it's understandable why hotels near Paris saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your favorite spot is expecting you with our broad list of hotels near Palais de Chaillot.
Once you've checked Palais de Chaillot off your schedule, there are still even more activities to see and do in Paris.
- Paris has been only for those in on the secret, but is now beginning to be acknowledged.
- ample excursions, you'll discover Paris also knows many things about individualized treatment.
- Head out on the town to end the good times right; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about Paris's life story.
Arrange your things, say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on some all-new landscapes. Planning a vacation to Paris is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Palais de Chaillot from Expedia. Book today!