When you imagine your next day off, you might think you'll be strolling around the avenues, taking note of the lovely settings or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Parc du Millenaire is one draw you are anticipating in particular. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to go there, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Close to Parc du Millenaire
Hotels near Parc du Millenaire
So, you're off to Parc du Millenaire?
It's conveniently situated in the national capital, Paris.
There are as many as 52 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Parc du Millenaire. The Hilton Paris La Defense Hotel is only 0.3 miles away. Alternatively, the Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel and the Sofitel Paris La Defense are 0.4 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with the family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation at one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. Located 0.6 miles from it is the Aparthotel Adagio La Defense Kleber, but you might also want to have a look at the Pullman Paris La Défense if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.2 miles away.
If you'd like to have a stylish haven to head back to after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotel options should tickle your fancy. One of the local favorites is the Novotel Paris La Défense, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another is the Hôtel Princesse Isabelle. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Very few travelers can survive a day of sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. Starbucks Coffee is the ideal rest spot as it is near Parc du Millenaire. If you've really worked up a hunger, visit Hotel Pullman Paris La Défense, also within walking distance, for a nourishing meal. When all is said and done, find a way to Pasta Amore E Fantasia and let the wines keep flowing.
Make certain you put aside time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Parc du Millenaire:
- Cast your mind back to your college or university days as you wander the significant campus of Leonardo da Vinci Engineering School.
- If you're on the hunt for extra ways to stay entertained during your stay, attend an event which matches your passions at CNIT Convention Center.
- If you simply adore shopping, you will find a retail wonderland at Les Quatre Temps Shopping Center. No matter if it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you need, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.
- If you're a shopaholic, you will find a retail paradise at CNIT / Les 4 temps. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you require, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
- Get lost in local history at Grande Arche, a compelling monument in the area.
Light rail transport is a good choice when making your way to Parc du Millenaire. Gare de Courbevoie, the nearest metro station, is located 0.5 miles away. The next closest metro terminal, La Défense, is at a distance of 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's roster of La Defense resorts and hotels delivers everything you want, so you'll definitely find accommodation near Parc du Millenaire you'll love. La Defense saw more than a few newcomers in the past year, so start researching. Need help making a decision? All the advice and recommendations you could ever want we have right here. You can set off with confidence when reservation time arrives, too: multiple newcomers endorsed their La Defense hotel.
- In search of room comfort plus neatness? We have it here.
- The staff at lodging near Parc du Millenaire provide wonderful service, which is fitting for such a magnificent feature.
- "Tidy, neat, and prepared to greet you" is always the end game for La Defense hotel rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why suites close to La Defense received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Parc du Millenaire, your prized spot awaits.
Learn About La Defense
You'll still have plenty to see and do in La Defense once Parc du Millenaire is realized.
- Journey into the perfect store to search for fashion items and savor a mouthwatering snack of the local foods.
- You will notice La Defense also knows several things about hospitality after you spend a time on its abundant adventures.
- La Defense hasn't been really well-known in the guide books, but it is starting to be acknowledged.
Planning a getaway to La Defense is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Parc du Millenaire. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and call on some new scrapbook photos!